Note for TV and radio: The University of Pennsylvania has a satellite uplink facility with live-shot capability and an ISDN line.
With the release of O.J. Simpson's new book comes an opportunity to shine the national spotlight on the issue of intimate violence and murders within a family unit.
Dr. Richard Gelles
Dean, School of Social Policy and Practice, University of Pennsylvania
* Internationally known expert in domestic violence
* Influential in the passage of the Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997
* Author of "Controversies on Domestic Violence, " and "The Violent Home"
* Currently co-authoring "Intimate Violence and Abuse in Families"
* Media savvy, reporter friendly; understands the importance of a deadline
"Just when you think the low point has been reached in bad taste and the high point has been reached in offensiveness, O.J. Simpson and Judith Regan come along and redefine the boundaries."