Note for TV and radio: The University of Pennsylvania has an ISDN line on campus and a satellite uplink facility with live-shot capability near campus.
Dr. Thomas Childers
Professor of History, University of Pennsylvania
• Expert on the world at war
• His books include a trilogy on the Second World War, of which the most recent "The Best Years of Their Lives," examines the difficulties World War II veterans faced returning home.
Dr. Thomas Sugrue
Professor of History and Sociology, University of Pennsylvania
• Expert on 20th-century American political, urban and social history; the U.S. in the 1960s; anti-Vietnam War sentiment and protests at political conventions; and the history of civil-rights politics in the urban North.
Dr. Arthur Waldron
Professor of International Relations and History, University of
• Teaches courses on warfare and the impact of war from ancient times to the present.
• An associate of Penn’s Institute for Strategic Threat Assessment and Response, Dr. Waldron has been associated with the Solomon Asch Institute for the Study of Ethnopolitical Conflict.
Jacquie Posey at 215-898-6460 or firstname.lastname@example.org