PHILADELPHIA -- Students at the University of Pennsylvania are being urged to participate in the Nov. 6 general election.
"All of us have a stake in Tuesday's voting for president and for other elected officials," said Jeffrey Cooper, the University’s vice president for government and community affairs. "Penn students live in the city where the world's oldest democracy was born, and we are urging all of them to exercise their right to vote."
OGCA has issued this list of campus polling places:
• Penn Center for Rehabilitation and Care, 3609 Chestnut St., for residents of Kings Court English College House, Sansom Place East and Sansom Place West. This is Ward 27, divisions 3 and 11.
• Vance Hall, 3733 Spruce St., for residents of Rodin and DuBois College houses. This is Ward 27, Division 18.
• Hill College House, 3333 Walnut St., for residents of Hill. This is Ward 27, Division 19.
• Harrison College House, 3910 Irving St., for residents of Harrison and Gregory College houses. This is Ward 27, Division 20.
• Harnwell College House, 3820 Locust Walk, for residents of Harnwell and of Mayer Hall in Stouffer College House. This is Ward 27, Division 21.
• Houston Hall Reading Room, 3417 Spruce St., for residents of the Quad and of Stouffer Hall in Stouffer College House. This is Ward 27, Division 22.
• Civic House, 3914 Locust Walk, for residents of the Woodland Terrace neighborhood. This is Ward 27, Division 5.
Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.