Matthew Lapierre of the Annenberg School for Communication discusses his study on how the use of media characters on food packaging influences children’s taste assessment.
Annenberg School for Communication
- Dr. Benjamin P. Horton on the science of tsunamis
- Dr. Stephen Phipps on the science of earthquakes
- Dr. Barbie Zelizer on journalism’s coverage of crisis and our fascination with images of death
- Dr. Linda Chance on Japanese civilization
- Dr. Erwann Michel-Kerjan on risk management
Dr. Benjamin P. Horton