Dr. Roberta Iversen
Associate Professor, School of Social Policy and Practice, University of Pennsylvania
* Researched poverty in the U.S., finding nearly 25% of American workers with two full-time working parents in the household do not earn enough to support their families
* Author of "Jobs Aren't Enough: Toward a New Economic Mobility for Low-Income Families"
* Nationally recognized authority on income disparities, insufficient wages and low-income families
Professor of Law
University of Pennsylvania
• Researches and teaches bankruptcy law and corporate law.
• Author of “Debt’s Dominion: A History of Bankruptcy Law in America”
Note for TV and radio: The University of Pennsylvania has a satellite uplink facility with live-shot capability and an ISDN line.