PHILADELPHIA –- As the University of Pennsylvania awards eight new Green Fund grants for sustainable campus projects, it is beginning to see the impact of several others funded in the past.
This new round of awardees includes funding for:
• Ozone washing machines at Pottruck Gymnasium.
• A water density system at the Penn Ice Rink.
• A campus chemical inventory and waste management system.
• The start up of a sustainability journal in the Earth and Environmental Science Department.
• An energy audit at New Bolton Center.