PHILADELPHIA – As the first institution to take part in Philadelphia’s Creating Canopy program, the University of Pennsylvania is partnering with the city’s Parks and Recreation Department to distribute to faculty and staff homeowners in the city 300 free trees to plant on their property.
Media Contact:Patrick Morgan | email@example.com | 267-438-7154 March 29, 2011
- Dr. Benjamin P. Horton on the science of tsunamis
- Dr. Stephen Phipps on the science of earthquakes
- Dr. Barbie Zelizer on journalism’s coverage of crisis and our fascination with images of death
- Dr. Linda Chance on Japanese civilization
- Dr. Erwann Michel-Kerjan on risk management
Dr. Benjamin P. Horton