Register your Team Today!
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com. IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use that button if you encounter technical difficulties.
Creating an IMLeagues Account
1. Go to imleagues.com and click Create Account
2. Enter your information, and use your school email if applicable (@upenn.edu) and submit
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to log in and activate your IMLeagues account
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – if not you can search schools by clicking the “schools” link
Signing up for an intramural sport on IMLeagues
1. Log in to your IMLeagues Account
2. Click on the “University of Pennsylvania” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (UG Comp, UG Rec, Co-Rec, etc)
5. Choose the division you wish to play in (Monday’s and Wednesday’s, Tuesday’s and Thursday’s etc)
6. You can join the sport one of three ways: Create a team (team captains), Join a team, Join as a Free Agent
Creating a Team (Captains Only)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to a team. To invite an existing member on IMLeagues search for his/her name and send an invite. To invite someone who is not a member of IMLeagues, scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” section and enter his/her email address.
This agreement outlines the responsibilities and duties that the Department of Recreation expects Intramural team captains to fulfill and perform. Adherence to these guidelines will help make your intramural experience fun and rewarding. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what will be expected of you as an Intramural team captain. Click here to download and complete the Captain’s Agreement. This form should be turned in to the Membership Services Office with the $100 performance bond check (please make all checks out to “Penn Recreation”).
Joining a Team
You can join a team on IMLeagues in the following ways:
- Use the create/join team button at the top right of every page.
- Accept a request from the captain to join his team.
- Find the team and captain name on the division/league page and request to join.
- Go to the captain’s “playercard page,” view his/her team, and request to join.
Joining as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Contact Brian Calio.