What is Social Wellness?
Social Wellness is the ability for individuals to build healthy, nurturing and supportive relationships as well as fostering genuine connections with people to offer support during difficult times or stress.
What Campus Resources for Social Wellness do we offer?
- Office of Student Affairs Clubs and Organizations
- Student Government
- Civic House
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Greenfield Intercultural Center
- Center for Hispanic Excellence
- LGBT Center
- Black Cultural Center
- Naval ROTC
- Pan-Asian American Community House
- Platt Student Performing Arts House
- Penn Women’s Center
- Student Affairs Leadership Team
- Social Planning and Events Committee