Export Control
Material TransferEffort Reporting

ERS Log on
ERS Issue

Compliance Training








If the external party wishes to make changes to the Uniform Biological Material Transfer Agreement, the Penn researcher must submit the UBMTA with the external party's proposed changes to the Office of Research Services (ORS) for review and negotiation.
Please forward comments, questions or suggestions regarding this web site to orsweb@upenn.edu.