Export Control
Material TransferEffort Reporting

ERS Log on
ERS Issue

Compliance Training










If the external party wishes to make changes to this ORS-generated Material Transfer Agreement (MTA), the Penn researcher must submit the Academic / Non-Profit (Receiving) Material Transfer Agreement with the external party’s proposed changes to the Office of Research Services (ORS) for review and negotiation. If the external party executes (sign and date) the MTA in its original form, the Penn researcher will then execute the MTA before submitting it to ORS for final execution.

Please forward comments, questions or suggestions regarding this web site to orsweb@upenn.edu.