Export Control
Material TransferEffort Reporting

ERS Log on
ERS Issue

Compliance Training








If the external party wishes to make changes to the Penn Corporate/For-Profit Material Transfer Agreement (MTA), the Penn researcher must submit the external party’s proposed changes to the Office of Research Services (ORS).  If the external party executes (signs and dates) the MTA in its original form, the Penn researcher will then execute the MTA before submitting it to ORS for final execution.
Please forward comments, questions or suggestions regarding this web site to orsweb@upenn.edu.