The Staff & Faculty Eco-Reps Program
The Staff & Faculty Eco-Reps Program is a peer education program that provides the tools to improve the environmental sustainability of Penn offices and labs.
Participating staff volunteers meet monthly to share best sustainable practices between departments, and attend brief trainings by the Green Campus Partnership on sustainability topics. Eco-Reps then implement change spreading awareness of important sustainability issues and conservation strategies in their respective offices and departments through sustainability projects, events, and creative informational campaigns.
For information about the Staff & Faculty Eco-Reps Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to Become a 2014-2015 Staff/Faculty Eco-Rep
Are you motivated to make your office, lab, or larger Penn community more "green"? Apply to the Staff & Faculty Eco-Reps program to get information, support, and peer problem-solving!
Penn's Eco-Rep program is the premier place for employees to who want to reduce Penn's environmental footprint and enhance the workplace by educating and engaging others in more sustainable actions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS AN ECO-REP?
- Coordinate a Green Team in your department to implement sustainability initiatives
- Consider working with your Green Team or office to achieve Green Office Certification
- Communicate with your dept. about sustainability at least once a month
- Share information with other Eco-Reps about your initiatives
- Ask for advice if you encounter challenges - at our monthly meetings and on the email listserv
- Act as a liaison to Facilities and Real Estate Services (FRES) for eco-ideas and issues
- Attend monthly meetings
Download the Staff & Faculty Eco-Reps application form (click "save as" and save the file to your desktop).
Fill out the form and attach the saved, completed version to an email. Send the completed application to Andrea Kreiner, Program Manager, at email@example.com.