Move-In Green is Penn’s move-in engagement program dedicated to environmental sustainability. The program gives upperclassmen leaders the opportunity engage new and returning students on environmental initiatives around campus.
Volunteers will help staff outreach tables during the three days of move-in, assist with recycling in the College Houses, and partner with NSO events to promote sustainability.
Move-In Green 2014
Program Requirements and Benefits
Volunteers are required to:
- Attend a Spring Orientation
- Attend a Fall Training Session
- Volunteer for three full days from Thursday - Saturday during Move-In/NSO
- Attend a volunteer wrap-up dinner on Saturday during Move-In/ NSO
- Free early move-in privileges
- Free dining dollars during NSO
- A Move-In Green t-shirt
- Leadership experience and opportunity to work with staff and students interested in environmental sustainability