Power Down Challenge
Discover Ways to Save
The Power Down Challenge empowers members of the Penn community to reduce their energy consumption and deepen their understanding of energy issues. Throughout the month of February, join us and our partners for educational events and programs about energy consumption, reduction, and innovation. In connection with the University's Academic Theme Year, the Power Down Challenge encourages Penn community to "discover" ways in which energy consumption affects our community and environment- and how we can come together to strengthen our conservation efforts.
The Power Down Campaign culminates in a collaborative, campus-wide Energy Reduction Challenge on February 24th, 2016.
Join the Challenge
- Reduce your consumption: check out our Power Down Tips.
- Attend our events: Power Down "Happenings".
- Check out our infographics (below) to learn about energy consumption on campus and how Penn gets it energy.
- Raise awareness: use our marketing materials to promote Power Down in your residence or office.
- Participate in the campus-wide Energy Reduction Challenge on February 24th, 2016.
- Contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy Consumption at Penn: An Infographic
Click on the images to enlarge.
Meet Our Partners