Move-In Green is Penn’s move-in engagement program dedicated to environmental sustainability. The program gives upperclassmen leaders the opportunity engage new and returning students on environmental initiatives around campus.
Volunteers will help staff outreach tables during the three days of move-in, assist with recycling in the College Houses, and partner with NSO events to promote sustainability.
Apply for Move-In Green 2014
- To apply to Move-In Green for the fall of 2014, fill out a Volunteer application
- Returning applicants should consider applying as a Move-In Green Leader
- Take a look at the 2014 Program calendar
- The deadline for applications is Wednesday, April 16th
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status on a rolling basis
- Save the date for our Spring Orientation Session on Thursday, April 24th (6:30-8pm dinner included)
- Email questions to Julian Goresko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Requirements and Benefits
Volunteers are required to:
- Attend the Spring Orientation on Thursday, April 24th (6:30-8pm)
- Attend the Fall Training on Tuesday, August 19th
- Volunteer for three full days from Thursday - Saturday during Move-In/NSO (August 21 - 23)
- Attend a volunteer wrap-up dinner on Saturday, August 23
- Free early move-in privileges beginning on Sunday, August 17th
- Free dining dollars during NSO
- A Move-In Green t-shirt
- Leadership experience and opportunity to work with staff and students interested in environmental sustainability