Questions, Concerns & Complaints
The University of Pennsylvania is strongly committed to providing respectful work and learning environments for all members of its community. Penn's Policy prohibiting discrimination and harassment are intended to reinforce that commitment. We encourage you to bring any concerns regarding your issue that you may have as soon as possible.
The staff of OAA/EOP and other resource offices are available to meet with you to discuss your concerns and to help identify appropriate options for addressing your concerns.
- Bias Reporting Incident Form
- Division of Public Safety
- Faculty Grievance Commission
- Office of the Ombuds
- Office of Student Conduct
- Principles of Responsible Conduct
- Procedure for Filing Complaint with OAA/EOP
- Staff & Labor Relations
- Workplace Issue Resolution program
Penn's campus resource centers provide support, services and programs that help faculty, staff and students deal with issues that affect their lives at Penn.