What Pinochet's arrest has taught us about transnational justice and international jurisdiction.
2005 | 272 pages | Cloth $59.95 | Paper $28.95
Law / Political Science
View main book page
Table of Contents
2. The Adventures of Augusto Pinochet in the United Kingdom: A "Most Civilized Country"
3. The Investigations Come Home to Chile
4. Argentina: Truth and Consequences
5. The European Cases
6. Operation Condor Redux
7. The Legal Legacy of Pinochet: Universal Jurisdiction and Its Discontents
8. The Actors Behind the Pinochet Cases