- President's Engagement Prizes
- Fellowship Advising
- Fellowships Directory
- Endorsement Process for Rhodes, Marshall, and Mitchell
- Information Sessions and Workshops
- Learning Outcomes
- Letters of recommendation for fellowships
- Past Recipients
- Other Funding Resources
- UK Programs
- Records Access and Confidentiality Statements
In April 2015, CURF will offer a series of workshops on crafting fellowship applications -- from choosing appropriate degree programs, to selecting recommenders and writing personal statements both for funding opportunities and graduate programs.
Workshops will be held in CURF’s Fireside Lounge on the 2nd floor of the ARCH building (3601 Locust Walk).
- Wednesday, April 1, 5:00-6:00pm
- Thursday, April 9, 5:00-6:00pm
- Friday, April 24, 3:00-4:00pm