Only students who are fully matriculated Penn students are eligible for transfer into the Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology. Students may only apply to transfer at the conclusion of their freshman year.
A student wishing to pursue this dual degree program must develop a plan of study with the aid of advisers in both Penn Engineering and The Wharton School.
Minimum GPA: 3.6
Math 104 and 114
One course from the following: Physics 140 or 150, ESE 116, CIS 110 or 120
SEAS / SAS Students: Economics 001 and 002
Wharton Students: Economics 010 and BEPP 250
Applicants must submit the following information to the
M&T Program office:
- The M&T Application (available in February 2014)
- University Dual-Degree application
- A completed Course Planning Guide (with the signature of the appropriate Undergraduate Curriculum Advisor from both Wharton and Penn Engineering) - please submit an excel worksheet detailing all the courses you need to take and in which semesters you intend to take them.
- Personal essay (no more than two pages)
- Two letters of recommendation from Penn faculty who have taught you
All application materials (including letters of recommendation) must be submitted to the M&T Program office at 3537 Locust Walk no later than 4pm on Thursday, May 15th, 2014. The M&T Transfer Admissions Committee reviews all applications. Admitted students are notified over the summer. Students not admitted may be considered for dual degree status.