The CITI Responsible Conduct of Research Training courses fulfill the RCR requirement for students and postdoctoral fellows on NSF grants, and may be taken in partial fulfillment of the NIH requirement. Other schools or programs at Penn may also require this course.
You must follow the instructions below in order to receive credit for completing the CITI course.
- Open the www.citiprogram.org web site. It is recommended that you keep this page open so you can refer to it as you complete the registration process.
- From the login and registration page, select “New users-Register here”.
- Choose the University of Pennsylvania as the participating university.
- Select a user name and password. Provide all requested contact information.
- You must enter your correct PennID in the PennID field in order to receive credit for completing a course. (Your Penn ID is the group of 8 numbers prominently displayed under your name on your Penn Card).
- Please answer the enrollment questions that will lead you to the correct course.
- Once a course is selected, click Enter next to the course. For example:
- You must complete all modules in order to get a certificate of completion.