SENATE From the Senate Office
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules.
Any member of the standing faculty can attend SEC meetings and observe. Questions may be directed to Senate Chair Neville Strumpf at (215) 898-8802,
or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Room 205 College Hall, 2:30 to 5 p.m.
1. Approval of minutes from January 18, 2006 (1 minute)
2. Presentation by Maureen Rush, Vice President, Division of Public Safety (45 minutes)
3. Discussion of Minority Equity Report and University Response
Dr. Janice R. Bellace, Associate Provost
Dr. Loretta Sweet Jemmott, Assistant Provost for Gender and Minority Equity Issues
Dr. Bernard F. Lentz, Director of Institutional Research and Analysis
Dr. Tukufu Zuberi, Co-Chair of the Minority Equity Task Force
4. Chair’s Report (10 minutes)
Future meeting agendas
Report on Senate Committee on Economic Status of the Faculty
Announcement of new Disciplinary Hearing Officer, Dr. Philip A. Rea
5. Senate Committee on Committee’s Election (10 minutes)
6. Past Chair’s Report (5 minutes)
7. Status Report on Review of University Council Committee Structure
8. Solicitation for consultation topics and questions for President and Provost at March 22
SEC meeting (10 minutes)
9. Adjournment by 5 p.m.
Almanac, Vol. 52, No. 23, February 21, 2006